Thursday, September 8, 2016

Americans are used to getting what they want when they want it so why not breakfast too. Americans are so used to this lifestyle that the food industry has taken advantage of this. The introduction of fast food and places that have breakfast all day have made billions because they take advantage of this. It has gotten to the point where some americans don't go to the grocery store anymore they just go eat out because they're too lazy to cook a meal themselves. For a link, I'm including the trailer for "Supersize Me", a documentary about fast food consumption.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Conner, I like your blog, but I am confused on what your theme is, and what you are referring to in your blog? I like the creative title of eggspectations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How has the food people consume changed from historic times to modern day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confused on what your theme is.

    ReplyDelete